Monday 5 May 2008

The Bill star Stewart says he is recovering

The Bill star Stewart says he is recovering



'The Bill' asterisk Jeff Stewart said today that he is recovering, pursual media reports that he harmed himself afterwards his compact with the evince was not renewed.
The 52-year-old doer, wHO plays PC Reg Hollis in the ITV drama, has issued a program line asking the media to regard his seclusion.
Stewart said in the statement: "The final stage few days have been rattling difficult for me, simply I am receiving the right guardianship and help, and am surrounded by sept and friends."
"I desire to confirm that I do non have any financial concerns, or indeed any other problems, as has been reported."
He too said: "I erotic love being an histrion. My work as an worker is really important to me - it's my life, and the thinking of this on the spur of the moment changing had an highly serious force on me."
"I am intuitive feeling practically bettor now, and am increasingly improving."
Dugald Stewart has played PC Hollis since the show's launch in 1984.